Google Chrome Dev
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Dev is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\73.0.3664.3\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1709040 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They take 9.07 MB (9515424
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (561.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (676.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 73.0.3664.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-09 02:13:28.577