Google Chrome Dev
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3343.3\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.53 MB (1600344 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They occupy about 5.21 MB (5467656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 66.0.3343.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 23:48:44.317