Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\68.0.3432.3\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1594712 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.77 MB (6049120
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (547.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 68.0.3432.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 23:24:30.300