Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Dev is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\66.0.3359.23\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes about 1.54 MB (1613144 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They take an average of 6.15 MB (6445920
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (606.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.01 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 66.0.3359.23
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-09 23:18:49.367