Google Chrome Dev
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Dev is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. Google Chrome Dev's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\63.0.3213.3\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.52 MB (1597784 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 5.22 MB (5474312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 63.0.3213.3
only. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-14 01:40:08.213