Google Chrome Dev
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\63.0.3239.9\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.30 MB (1367384 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They occupy 19.47 MB (20419432
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.30 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.16 MB)
- setup.exe (1.46 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.15 MB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev version 63.0.3239.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by Google Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-19 16:27:43.863