Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\64.0.3253.3\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.38 MB (1443160 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.53 MB (7892832
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.05 MB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 64.0.3253.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-03 04:48:36.210