Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\69.0.3452.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.38 MB (1451864 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They occupy 5.60 MB (5876576
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (546.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3452.0
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-09 07:22:06.930