Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Google Chrome Dev's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\75.0.3759.4\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1551344 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.81 MB (11339152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (505.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (604.98 KB)
- setup.exe (1.94 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Dev version 75.0.3759.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-11 15:13:08.430