Google Chrome Dev
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\73.0.3679.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1717232 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Dev. They take about 8.63 MB (9051552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 73.0.3679.0
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-23 17:28:25.427