Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\74.0.3702.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1722352 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.67 MB (9086880
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (688.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Dev version 74.0.3702.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-15 00:40:29.033