Google Chrome Dev
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\67.0.3386.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes around 1.57 MB (1650008 bytes) and is named setup.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.88 MB (8259256
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
- chrmstp.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 67.0.3386.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Dev from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-05 00:16:12.000