Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Dev is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\63.0.3218.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes about 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev is comprised of the following executables which take 5.19 MB (5438472
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3218.0
of Google Chrome Dev. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Dev from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-20 17:00:52.870