Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\69.0.3486.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.31 MB (1377624 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 7.89 MB (8272568
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.31 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.91 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (474.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3486.0
of Google Chrome Dev. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-12 15:01:39.020