Google Chrome Dev
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\71.0.3569.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Dev. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes about 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev is composed of the following executables which take 6.80 MB (7134048
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.3569.0
of Google Chrome Dev. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-04 23:10:12.443