Google Chrome Dev
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\68.0.3440.7\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They occupy 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 68.0.3440.7
only. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Dev from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-31 21:31:58.663