Google Chrome Dev
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\63.0.3223.8\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes around 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.19 MB (5445640
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 63.0.3223.8
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-28 05:31:00.317