Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Dev is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\74.0.3717.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev is composed of the following executables which take 8.65 MB (9065888
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Dev version 74.0.3717.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 14:43:57.597