Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Dev is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\72.0.3622.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.62 MB (1699160 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They take an average of 8.52 MB (8932536
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (679.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 72.0.3622.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-28 10:18:22.280