Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\70.0.3538.16\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev is comprised of the following executables which take 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Dev version 70.0.3538.16
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by Google Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-12 22:23:11.733