Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Dev's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\65.0.3325.51\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's primary file takes about 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Google Chrome Dev. They occupy about 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3325.51
of Google Chrome Dev. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application by Google Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-07 18:29:28.167