Google Chrome Dev
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\67.0.3396.10\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Dev. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.39 MB (1458520 bytes).
Google Chrome Dev is comprised of the following executables which take 7.87 MB (8253112
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.89 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (460.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 67.0.3396.10
only. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-23 05:22:29.237