Google Chrome Dev
This page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\65.0.3325.19\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.54 MB (1616216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They take 5.27 MB (5529608
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3325.19
of Google Chrome Dev. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-27 16:30:07.333