Google Chrome Dev
This info is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\72.0.3590.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Dev. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Dev's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.52 MB (1595224 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Dev installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.26 MB (7617208
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (434.84 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (553.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.39 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 72.0.3590.0
alone. For more Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-26 01:49:21.540