Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Dev is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\73.0.3639.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Dev's main executable file and it takes about 1.64 MB (1715184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Dev. They take about 9.14 MB (9579936
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.53 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 73.0.3639.1
only. For other Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-15 19:07:30.573