Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Dev by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\71.0.3559.6\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes around 1.51 MB (1588568 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 6.81 MB (7137120
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Dev version 71.0.3559.6
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-02 11:47:28.087