Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\64.0.3278.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They occupy an average of 5.16 MB (5410824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 64.0.3278.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-30 03:56:46.797