Google Chrome Dev
This info is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome Dev's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\65.0.3315.3\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes about 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They take about 5.18 MB (5428744
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 65.0.3315.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After removing Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-10 15:03:31.937