Google Chrome Dev
This web page is about Google Chrome Dev for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\69.0.3464.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Dev's main executable file and it takes close to 1.39 MB (1452888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Dev. They occupy 5.61 MB (5880160
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (546.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3464.0
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Dev releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-20 19:04:56.060