Google Chrome Dev
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Dev for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\70.0.3510.2\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.32 MB (1380184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They occupy an average of 7.96 MB (8347832
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.32 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.98 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (474.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.60 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 70.0.3510.2
alone. For more Google Chrome Dev versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Dev from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Dev program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-04 05:39:50.967