Google Chrome Dev
Google Chrome Dev is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\65.0.3325.31\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Dev. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Dev. They occupy about 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3325.31
of Google Chrome Dev. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Dev from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-31 01:09:27.567