Google Chrome Dev
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Dev from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Dev application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\71.0.3573.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Dev's main file takes about 1.51 MB (1588056 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Dev contains of the executables below. They take 6.66 MB (6986592
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (553.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.30 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Dev version 71.0.3573.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Dev:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Dev is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Google Chrome Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Dev from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Dev or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Dev". The Google Chrome Dev app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Dev in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Dev, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Dev.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Dev which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Dev by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Dev supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-10 05:47:13.687