You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\67.0.3367.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes close to 1.46 MB (1528832 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.82 MB (4005376
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (521.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 67.0.3367.0
only. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Chromium we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Chromium's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Chromium.lnk
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-10 03:26:55.143