You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Check out here
for more information on Chromium. Chromium is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\59.0.3071.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Chromium's main file takes about 1.04 MB (1085440 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 2.64 MB (2769408
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.04 MB)
- setup.exe (1.61 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 59.0.3071.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-14 12:46:38.443