Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\64.0.3282.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. Chromium's main file takes about 1.65 MB (1733632 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They take 3.69 MB (3864576
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- setup.exe (2.03 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 64.0.3282.0
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-17 10:09:57.170