Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Chromium. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Chromium's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\56.0.2888.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 958.00 KB (980992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Chromium. They occupy about 2.49 MB (2612736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (958.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 56.0.2888.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Chromium. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 20:23:26.240