This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\31.0.1613.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 749.50 KB (767488 bytes).
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.61 MB (5885952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (749.50 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (76.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (175.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.49 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 31.0.1613.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 23:56:24.900