This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\61.0.3162.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.83 MB (4012544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 14.18 MB (14872064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (3.83 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.28 MB)
- setup.exe (4.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 61.0.3162.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-22 14:01:22.020