Chromium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More information on Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\66.0.3359.117\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's primary file takes about 1.64 MB (1723904 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.09 MB (4290560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (412.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3359.117
of Chromium. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-20 16:22:14.070