This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Additional info about Chromium can be found here
. Usually the Chromium program is placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\61.0.3160.0\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's main file takes around 4.78 MB (5008896 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.06 MB (10549760
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.78 MB)
- setup.exe (5.28 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 61.0.3160.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Some people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-20 07:54:00.680