You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Chromium. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\Ник\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\Ник\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\38.0.2114.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 681.00 KB (697344 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.77 MB (6053888
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (681.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.14 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (985.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 38.0.2114.0
of Chromium. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-27 13:20:14.030