This info is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Additional info about Chromium can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\63.0.3211.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes close to 4.67 MB (4897792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 9.73 MB (10200064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.67 MB)
- setup.exe (5.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3211.0
of Chromium. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Chromium. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-10 04:53:52.583