This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Open here
for more details on Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\10.0.629.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.00 MB (1051648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Chromium. They take 8.88 MB (9306624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.00 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- ceee_broker.exe (5.41 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (82.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (84.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.629.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-06 15:56:46.813