Chromium is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium program is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\61.0.3148.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Chromium's main file takes about 4.74 MB (4967424 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Chromium. They occupy about 9.90 MB (10382848
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.74 MB)
- setup.exe (5.16 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 61.0.3148.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-03 10:47:07.417