This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\55.0.2841.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.87 MB (3008000 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.97 MB (9402880
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (2.87 MB)
- nacl64.exe (4.95 MB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 55.0.2841.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Chromium. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 11:13:30.943