This page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Additional info about Chromium can be found here
. Usually the Chromium program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\43.0.2330.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 632.50 KB (647680 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.32 MB (4530176
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (632.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (663.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.17 MB)
- setup.exe (902.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 43.0.2330.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 08:05:51.920