Chromium is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Open here
for more information on Chromium. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\41.0.2261.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies close to 658.50 KB (674304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take about 2.46 MB (2582016
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (658.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (703.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 41.0.2261.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-13 04:06:22.943