You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\24.0.1289.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.16 MB (1218048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Chromium. They occupy about 4.83 MB (5065728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.16 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (79.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (865.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.17 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.0.1289.0
of Chromium. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-28 14:30:35.453