This page contains thorough information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Go over here
for more information on Chromium. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\63.0.3210.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Chromium's main file takes around 4.67 MB (4896256 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They take an average of 9.72 MB (10196480
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.67 MB)
- setup.exe (5.05 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 63.0.3210.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-10 10:58:18.213