You can find below details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Open here
for more information on Chromium. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\56.0.2889.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 958.00 KB (980992 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2612736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (958.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 56.0.2889.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 16:35:47.197